At BELDON®, we believe excellence is achieved from hard work and an unwavering dedication to learning something new, every day. We are proud to provide an annual scholarship to students who are determined to achieve a higher education, by alleviating their financial burdens.
Every year, we will select two winners to award a $1,000 scholarship, each! Our scholarship panel will review all applications and hand-pick the most qualified candidates. We want you to tell us what it takes to be an aspiring business leader in this industry today. BELDON® is a specialized home improvement company that offers services and installations of LeafGuard® Gutters, Roofing, Pella Windows, and James Hardie Siding.
Check out our 2021 Winners! Congratulations to Dilara Hahn and Lucy Piscitelli!
“I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you chose me as one of your scholarship recipients. This has been a trying year for everyone and knowing that companies such as yours are still working to support students in their education means more now than ever.” – Lucy
“Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I’m so happy that I won!” – Dilara
We look forward to reviewing your application. Good luck!
- Be seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “BELDON® Scholarship.”
- Include their full name, .edu email address, and phone number in the essay document.
The essay must answer the following prompt:
In the mid-1990s, BELDON® partnered with a one-of-a-kind gutter protection system to ensure all customers are provided with the most advanced home improvement solution for their homes. Because of this partnership, BELDON® has become the most successful gutter system installation and roofing company to date. As an aspiring business leader, what are 3 qualities you believe a new business partner should maintain in order to ensure the highest quality of products and services to a company?
Email or Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
5039 West Ave
San Antonio, TX 78213-0380
Essay must be postmarked by September 1st, annually.
Disbursement awarded by October 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions
- BELDON® will award two (2) winners of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000), each, for the BELDON® Scholarship.
- The award will be submitted directly to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winners are chosen, the students may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment.
- If the winners do not respond to BELDON® communication within 30 days of initial contact, they forfeit the award. If BELDON® chooses to award a runner-up, they will be contacted thereafter.
- BELDON® will withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, BELDON® reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- BELDON® employees and any person related to a BELDON® Employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
At BELDON®, we recognize the importance of protecting our scholarship applicants’ privacy. We will make every effort to preserve the confidentiality of personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship, and we will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant regarding the scholarship).
We will not share, sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without receiving explicit permission from the applicant to do so, and we will not use said information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise provided in the scholarship regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with any applicable laws and/or to protect our rights, and we also reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time with or without notice.