Gutters may not be as exciting as other home exterior products like energy-efficient windows, but they nonetheless have a very important role to play in protecting your home against the elements. The average annual rainfall for the most populated cities in Texas ranges from 29 to 49 inches. That’s a lot of water! And all that water can do serious damage to your home if your gutters don’t channel it safely away.
For instance, water that is allowed to leak from your gutters can:
- Stain or rot your fascia and siding
- Cause your roof shingles to come loose
- Crack your home’s foundation
- Flood your basement
- Erode soil, damaging your landscaping
- Crack your driveway
- Warp or rot a wooden deck
Protect Your Home with Seamless Gutters
If your gutters are clogged, leaking, or coming apart from your home, turn to the home improvement specialists at BELDON®. We’re the exclusive dealer of the BELDON® LeafGuard® gutter system. Our gutters stand out from others on the market in two ways:
- They have a seamless design, which greatly reduces the risk of leaking.
- They include a built-in protective hood that prevents them from clogging.
In fact, BELDON® LeafGuard® is guaranteed never to clog, or we’ll clean out your gutters for free. With this remarkable gutter protection system installed on your Texas home, you can rest easy knowing it will protect it from water damage for years to come.
To learn more about BELDON® LeafGuard® and why it’s the premier choice for your home in Texas, contact BELDON® today.