Notable Attic Insulation Benefits
Proper home and attic insulation is crucial if you’re hoping to improve the energy efficiency of your home. When it comes to possible solutions, one stands out among the rest – Owens Corning™ Expanding Blown-In PINK® Fiberglas™ from Beldon Insulation.
There are numerous reasons why blown-in fiberglass is found in so many homes, but first and foremost is energy efficiency. This product can help to keep your home cooler during the dog days of summer and warmer during the coldest days of winter because it helps to mitigate heat transference through the roof. Subsequently, the home’s HVAC system doesn’t need to work as hard to maintain a comfortable temperature within the house, helping reduce energy costs. But, the benefits don’t stop there, because blown-in fiberglass insulation:
- Is lightweight and expands to fill in small spaces within the attic to ensure full coverage and insulation throughout the area
- Does not compress or settle over time, providing high R-value insulation for many years to come
- Produces minimal amounts of dust compared to other insulating products
- Resists moisture absorption to protect against potentially harmful mold or mildew growth
- Can typically be installed in one day, making it a quick insulation solution
For more information about the benefits afforded by Owens Corning™ Expanding Blown-In PINK® Fiberglas™ and to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact Beldon Insulation today.