An Array of Window Options to Suit the Functional Needs and Design Preferences of Homeowners – BELDON® 1946
Partnering with BELDON® for high-quality Pella® replacement windows will afford you a world of limitless window possibilities for your home. If you’re in the market for a stunning bay window configuration that will open up the space in your living room or first-rate double-hung windows that are a cinch to clean, our comprehensive window selection has you covered. Pella® replacement windows will enhance the beauty, security, and energy efficiency of your home.
When you choose BELDON® for your replacement window installation, you will have a number of different styles to choose from, including:
- Casement and awning windows – Perfect for catching breezes and optimizing the flow of fresh air into your home, casement windows are hinged from the sides of the frame and open outward in a door-like motion, while awning windows are mounted at the top and open from the bottom. Equipped with a fold-away crank for easy opening, these windows are ideal for hard-to-reach areas, like the space above sinks, countertops, or appliances.
- Double-hung windows – This style of window features a traditional stacked appearance that allows both window sashes to open vertically and easily slide past one another. Double-hung windows provide superior cross ventilation and can be easily cleaned from inside your home.
- Bay and bow windows – These gorgeous multiple-window designs extend away from your home, maximizing space, providing a more panoramic view of your yard, and increasing the amount of natural light entering your home.
- Picture windows – These stationary windows offer a large surface area, making them ideal for out-of-reach areas that need more natural light, such as an attic or stairwell.
- Sliding windows – With a sleek, modern design that maximizes their glass area, slider windows have two framed sashes side-by-side that slide horizontally in either direction.
- Specialty windows – Available in a variety of shapes, numerous frame colors, and several latch and locking options, these customized windows can be a great choice to fill unique openings.
In addition to selecting the best window style(s) to suit your needs, you’ll be able to choose from numerous color options, grid designs, and hardware finishes. Regardless of the combination you select, you can feel at ease knowing Pella® windows are created to meet or exceed rigorous ENERGY STAR® standards. With exceptional features like chambered frames, innovative warm-edge spacers, and double or triple panes of Low-E glass, Pella® windows will reduce heat transfer into and out of your home. This helps to keep your home at a comfortable temperature throughout the year and reduces the strain on your HVAC system, which can lead to a reduction on your energy bills.
Feel free to download our brochure, here.
For additional information on our extensive selection of Pella® replacement windows and how they can enhance your home’s energy efficiency and improve your home’s aesthetic appeal, contact BELDON® today.