An Array of Window Options to Suit the Functional Needs and Design Preferences of Homeowners
Partnering with BELDON® for high-quality Pella® replacement windows will afford you a world of limitless window possibilities for your home. If you’re in the market for a stunning bay window configuration that will open up the space in your living room or first-rate double-hung windows that are a cinch to clean, our comprehensive window selection has you covered. Pella® replacement windows will enhance the beauty, security, and energy efficiency of your home.
When you choose BELDON® for your replacement window installation, you will have a number of different styles to choose from, including:
- Casement and awning windows – Perfect for catching breezes and optimizing the flow of fresh air into your home, casement windows are hinged from the sides of the frame and open outward in a door-like motion, while awning windows are mounted at the top and open from the bottom. Equipped with a fold-away crank for easy opening, these windows are ideal for hard-to-reach areas, like the space above sinks, countertops, or appliances.
- Double-hung windows – This style of window features a traditional stacked appearance that allows both window sashes to open vertically and easily slide past one another. Double-hung windows provide superior cross ventilation and can be easily cleaned from inside your home.
- Bay and bow windows – These gorgeous multiple-window designs extend away from your home, maximizing space, providing a more panoramic view of your yard, and increasing the amount of natural light entering your home.
- Picture windows – These stationary windows offer a large surface area, making them ideal for out-of-reach areas that need more natural light, such as an attic or stairwell.
- Sliding windows – With a sleek, modern design that maximizes their glass area, slider windows have two framed sashes side-by-side that slide horizontally in either direction.
- Specialty windows – Available in a variety of shapes, numerous frame colors, and several latch and locking options, these customized windows can be a great choice to fill unique openings.
In addition to selecting the best window style(s) to suit your needs, you’ll be able to choose from classic wood, durable vinyl, and extra-strength fiberglass frames, as well as numerous color options, grid designs, and hardware finishes. Regardless of the combination you select, you can feel at ease knowing Pella® windows are created to meet or exceed rigorous ENERGY STAR® standards. With exceptional features like chambered frames, innovative warm-edge spacers, and double or triple panes of Low-E glass, Pella® windows will reduce heat transfer into and out of your home. This helps to keep your home at a comfortable temperature throughout the year and reduces the strain on your HVAC system, which can lead to a reduction on your energy bills.
Feel free to download our brochure, here.
For additional information on our extensive selection of Pella® replacement windows and how they can enhance your home’s energy efficiency and improve your home’s aesthetic appeal, contact BELDON® today.