When searching for commercial roofing, San Antonio TX businesses may be at a loss for criteria. What should you look for to assess a qualified commercial roofer?
Depend On Qualified Commercial Roofing Companies – San Antonio
BELDON® Roofing Company is qualified, but not because we say so. Look for a roofer’s credentials earned from outside sources. Certifications, awards, memberships and customer testimonials can all help identify expertise in commercial roofing San Antonio TX property managers can rely on. BELDON® Roofing Company, for example, has earned these accolades:
- – 57th Annual J.A. Piper Award, National Roofing Contractors Association, to Michael Beldon
- – Baylor University—Texas Family Business of the Year
- – Carlisle SynTec—ESP Award
- – Firestone Building—Master Contractor Award
- – MassMutual National Family Business of the Year Award—Honorable Mention
- – Most Valuable Player Award, National Roofing Contractors Association, to BELDON® foreman Jesus Rojas
- – President’s Award for Allied Company of the Year, from Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- – Roofing/Siding/Insulation Magazine’s RSI Top “100”
- – RSI Contractor of the Year
- – San Antonio Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award to Brad Beldon
- – Sika Sarnafil—Swiss Treichel Bell Award
In addition to these acknowledgments from industry and media professionals, BELDON® Roofing Company can provide many client reviews from satisfied, long-term commercial customers. Can the commercial roofer you are considering for your San Antonio business project provide equally strong credentials?
Licensing and Insurance
With commercial roofing, San Antonio TX companies expect their roofers to be licensed and insured. Surprisingly, the State of Texas does not require roofers to carry licenses, but BELDON® Roofing Company’s Brad Beldon voluntarily holds a license with the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT License #64). Brad and the whole BELDON® team are committed to providing customers with the most protection and confidence in our company. Ask prospective commercial roofers for evidence of their licensing and insurance.
Unfortunately, the roofing business sometimes attracts disreputable companies who exist for a year or two, then disappear. BELDON® has been around since 1946, and intends to be a vital part of the San Antonio roofing business for many more years. Ask prospective roofers how long they have been in business. Ask them for a real, physical address. BELDON® Roofing Company, for example, is at 5039 West Avenue, in San Antonio.
Your search for a qualified commercial roofer can end with BELDON® Roofing Company. Contact us today to get to know our background, our industry affiliations, and what we can do to help you.