Third Party Sites
The Personal Information BELDON Roofing Company collects may include:
- Your Name, age, mailing address, email address, and phone numbers;
- We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data from the computer or mobile device You are using, the kind or type of computer or mobile device used, and other information about how You use the Service and the Sites;
- Other information You input into the Service and the Sites.
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes: (subject to applicable legal restrictions)
- BELDON Roofing Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To fulfill any other purpose for which Personal Information is provided to Us,
- For any other purpose for which You give Us, and/or a BELDON Roofing Company approved provider, authorization.
We may also disclose Personal Information that We collect or You provide as permitted or allowed by law, as follows:
- In a deidentified manner to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them,
- Information provided can include as required by law, regulation, subpoena, court order, legal process, or governmental request,
- When We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect Your safety or the safety of others, to protect Our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request,
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BELDON Roofing Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
Information We Collect via Technology:
BELDON Roofing Company’s Sites and/or Services may use “cookies,” navigational data, other technology, and third-party tracking services. These technologies help Us better understand user behavior, tell Us which parts of our Sites people have visited, and facilitate the effectiveness of Our marketing and advertising strategies. The data we collect includes:
- Service Activity Information. We may keep track of all of the actions You take on the Service,
- Sites Activity Information. We may keep track of some of the actions You take on the Sites, such as Your navigation, choices, the timing of decisions, frequency of visits, paths, and outcomes,
- Access Device and Browser Information. When You use the Apps or access the Sites from a computer or other device, We may collect anonymous information from that device, such as Your Internet address, mobile carrier, operating system, browser type, device type and settings, unique device identifiers, connection speed, and access times; further, we may collect technical data to address technical problems and improve our Services, including, but not limited to, the memory state of your device when an app crash occurs,
- Certain features of the Sites and/or the Service use GPS technology to collect real-time information about the location of Your device so that the Service can provide You with certain services associated with business recommendation features.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show BELDON Roofing Company ads on sites across the Internet.
- If You want to disable cookies, You may do so by going into preferences in Your web browser in the privacy section and managing or changing Your preferences. However, if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
By using the Services, You consent to receive phone calls, texts, and email correspondence from us at the phone numbers and email addresses You provide to Us for purposes related to the Services, including, but not limited to, customer service, account verification, or system maintenance. If You request more information about our products and services, We may send You marketing emails. We will provide You the option to “opt-out” of such marketing emails if You choose to “opt-in.” You agree that We may communicate with You via electronic notice regarding security, privacy, operations, and administration related to Your use of the Services. Upon notice of a breach, We may send a text or email. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. If You would like to receive free written notice of a security breach or withdraw Your consent to receive notice electronically, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 5039 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78213.
Security of Information Collected
- We use industry-standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Your Personal Information
- However, since the Internet as well as cellular mobile networks is not a 100% secure environment, We cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Even though there are many benefits to using the Sites/Service, as with all electronic communications there are some risks such as (i) failure of hardware, software, and/or Internet connections; We are not responsible for failures, distortions, delays, or other problems resulting from equipment configuration, connection, signal power, hardware, software or any equipment used to access the internet; and (ii) there is no guarantee that the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet and cellularmobile networks can be assured due to potentially unsecured mobile phones, computers, and links. This could result in Your data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. It is Your responsibility to protect the security of Your login information and to use good judgment before sending information via the Internet and any smartphone App. Please note e-mails and other communications You send to Us are not encrypted, and We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. If We learn of a security breach related to Your Personal Information, We maintain a security breach response policy that includes notifications as required by applicable law.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Children and Minors
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
California law permits Users who are California residents to request and obtain from Us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom We have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of Personal Information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request at our contact information below.
How to Contact Us