Every year, we select two scholarship winners to receive $1,000 each! Our scholarship panel reviews all applications and hand-picks the most qualified candidates. Our TEAM asks these individuals to tell us what it takes to be an aspiring business leader in this industry today.
We are excited to announce the winner of the BELDON Internet Scholarship. Congratulations to Olivia Dyer of Cedar Hill, Texas. Olivia is a freshman at Grambling State University in Louisiana.
She graduated last spring both from Cedar Hill High School and Dallas College, Cedar Valley Campus with both a high school diploma and an Associate of Arts degree as well. Olivia has won a $1,000 scholarship toward her college degree.
- Be seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “BELDON Roofing Company Scholarship.”
- Include their full name, .edu email address, and phone number in the essay document.
BELDON Roofing Company partnered with a one-of-a-kind gutter protection system in the mid-1990s to ensure all customers are provided with the most advanced home improvement solution for their homes. Because of this partnership, BELDON Roofing Company has become one of the country’s most successful gutter system installers and roofing companies. As an aspiring business leader, what are three (3) qualities you believe a new business partner should maintain in order to ensure the highest quality of products and services to a company?
BELDON Roofing Company
Attn: Scholarship Committee
5039 West Avenue
San Antonio, TX, 78213-0380
- Essay must be postmarked by Sept. 1, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by Oct. 1, annually.
- BELDON Roofing Company will award two (2) winners of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000), each, for the BELDON Roofing Company Scholarship.
- The award will be submitted directly to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winners are chosen, the students may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment.
- If the winners do not respond to BELDON Roofing Company communication within 30 days of initial contact, they forfeit the award. If BELDON Roofing Company chooses to award a runner-up, they will be contacted thereafter.
- BELDON Roofing Company will withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, BELDON Roofing Company reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- BELDON Roofing Company employees and any person related to a BELDON Roofing Company employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
We will not share, sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without receiving explicit permission from the applicant to do so, and we will not use said information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise provided in the scholarship regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with any applicable laws and/or to protect our rights, and we also reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time with or without notice.